December 21st, 1992
• upcoming (2017 - ) : Master in Fine Arts, Umeå Academy of Fine Arts, Sweden
• 2014 - 2017: Photography bachelor, LABA- Libera accademia di belle arti, Brescia
• August-December 2016: Erasmus student at EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), Tallinn
• 2004 - 2011: Dance degree, Accademia Internazionale Coreutica, Florence
• May 2017 - Solo exhibition “Are we closer now?” - EKA Gallery, Tallinn
• May 2017 - “15cm – 3,6m” - ARS-i maja, Tallinn
• Spring 2017 - Accepted in Master program in Photography, AAlto University, Helsinki; accepted in
Master program in Fine Arts,Trondheim Academy of Fine Art
• June 2016 - AMA festival, Chiari (BS) ; “7PM - Progetto Mente” - AreaAlbaGallery, Brescia
• October 2016: “The Hidden Music Instrument” by Geert-Jan Hobĳn at MakerLab, Tallinn
• October 2016: “Interactive light design” by Varvara & Mar, Tartu
• October 2016 - Perfomance “Miksmitte” with Tiina and Mai Soot- Helikopter studio, Tallinn
• September 2016 - Biennale giovani fotografi - Bibbiena (AR) ; “La potenza dell’ascolto” - Venezia;
Finalist Premio Nocivelli 2016, exhibition in Verolanuova (Bs).
• February 2016 - exhibition “La perseveranza della Bellezza” - Urban center Brescia
• November 2015 - finalist in the exhibition-competition “Il cibo per la mente” - Turin
• October 2015 - exhibition “Oggi è tutto molto strano” - CACC di Cittadella (PD)
• September 2015 - exhibition “Stripe and Architecture Festival” - Fermo
• June 2015 - exhibition “Corners” - Spazio Contemporanea, Brescia
• May 2015 - exhibition “La fotografia come arte contemporanea” - Brescia
• March 2011 - Royal Ballet of Flanders - Antwerp (Belgium). Workshop with the company
• September 2010 - scholarship for “New Zealand School of Dance” , Wellington
My artistic training has begun with classical dance, moving then to contemporary dance and dance theater. Currently I used mainly photography as a medium, although this is closely linked to the idea of performing. Each image is a documentation, wishing to make tangible and material feelings or experiences. The analytical inductive approach, borrowed from science (my other great fascination) is a key element in my work, which merges with the poetic and emotional side of everyday life.
My research focuses on the idea of time: the archiving of the past, the measurement of the present and the look at the incertain future.
For any further information or interest in collaboration, please don't hesitate to contact me by email.